Question: What’s the perfect complement to a delicious burger?
Answer: A frosty, cold beer.
The one-day beer fest, which is included in the cost of admission to the National Hamburger Festival, will feature dozens of beers from more than 10 Ohio-based breweries. Guests ages 21 and older can enjoy beer samples, 6-oz. cups for $3 and 12-oz cups for $5.
Find beers from Ohio breweries including:
- Thirsty Dog Brewing Co. (Akron)
- Ohio Brewing Company (Akron)
- Buckeye Brewing Co. (Cleveland)
- Great Lakes Brewing Company (Cleveland)
- Market Garden Brewery (Cleveland)
- Spider Monkey (Cleveland)
- Griffin Cider Works (Cleveland)
- Columbus Brewing Company (Columbus)
- Moerlein Lagers & Ales (Cincinnati)
- Mt. Carmel Brewing Company (Cincinnati)
- Lager Heads Brewing Co. (Medina)
In addition to Ohio-based breweries, you can try additional craft beers from around the country including:
- Leinenkugel’s Big Eddy Royal Nektar (Chippewa Falls, WI)
- Shiner Beer’s Wicked Ram IPA and Prickly Pear (Shiner, TX)
- Fireman’s Brew Blonde, Brunette and Redhead (Canoga Park, CA)
- Horny Goat Brewing Company – select beers (Milwaukee, WI)
Beyond beer sampling, Buckeye Brewfest will offer meet-and-greets with several brewery representatives to discuss brewing methods, pairing options and provide background on the breweries.
Festival organizers also plan to feature additional beer-focused games and activities.
For current updates, visit www.facebook.com/BuckeyeBrewfest.