The music returns to the 2016 National Hamburger Festival Aug. 13-14. This year, enjoy a menagerie of blues, jazz and local singer/songwriters. On Saturday, the weekend’s musical offerings is topped off with ultimate fan-favorite Fleetwood Mac Mania, a tribute to Fleetwood Mac.
Saturday, Aug. 13
-2pm: Rachel Roberts
- An Akron-based singer/songwriter who’s a little bluesy, a little country and a lot of fun.
-4pm, 5:30pm, 7pm: Ryan Humbert
- Born and raised in the Akron/Canton area, Ryan Humbert is known for it’s original music boasting tunes that range from blues and folk to rock and pop.
- The front line of Fleetwood Mix – Jenn, Connie and Jeremy – captures the harmonies and chemistry of Stevie Nicks, Christine McVie and Lindsey Buckingham that made Fleetwood Mac one of the most successful bands of our time.
Sunday, Aug. 14
- Formed in 2010 by guitarist/composer Gaetano Letizia to play a style of progressive blues that combines it with funk, rock, jazz and soul, the Akron trio plays not only from the greats, but creates new work, as well.
-3:30pm: The Stingers
- The Stingers are an Akron-based smooth-jazz musical group with an expressive style of music showcased through its own original music, as well as through their unique twist on jazz and pop classics.